Minimum 7 days
Recommended 14 days
To achieve optimum fitness, increase muscle tone and strength, as well as improve joint function.
To increase the general level of physical activity, acquire knowledge and skills to change personal training habits and maintain physical condition once back home.
To learn new healthy eating habits in order to optimise the general state of health and wellness.
Individuals with a low level of physical activity who want to improve their general condition.
Individuals looking to improve muscle tone.
Individuals who may not necessarily be overweight, but who want to achieve their ideal level of physical fitness.
Individuals who practice regular physical activity and who want to improve and learn new training techniques.
Individuals who because of work or unhealthy habits have neglected their ideal posture and want to recover it, or for those who are looking to relieve muscle cramps and relax and stretch their muscles after prolonged bouts of stress.
The supervision and advice provided by our team of professionals, especially our personal trainers, aims to obtain an improvement in physical conditioning with:
Intensive physical exercise using the latest technology, posture training, outdoor functional training and classic training.
A personalised nutrition plan and health plan based on the needs of the individual.
Strict control of weight and physical constitution to achieve your fitness goals.
A range of natural therapies, including osteopathy and physiotherapy, as well as technological treatments focused on achieving the desired goals.
Recommendations and activities to encourage the individual to learn new habits for a healthier lifestyle.
· General health examination
· Initial laboratory test
· General medical consultations at the beginning and at the end of the programme
· Derma-aesthetic consultation, featuring the most advanced technology for non-invasive diagnosis
· Revitalising medicine consultation
· 3 ozone therapy sessions with GAH intravenous (these therapies are not recommended for professional sportspeople.
It is innocuous but is considered doping)
· 1 session of lung detox nebulization
· 1 physiotherapy session (2 in the 14 day programme)
· 1 specific vitamin supplement to improve the fitness results
· Consultation with an expert on nutrition and natural therapies
· Nutrition plan adapted to your needs
· Natural therapeutic drinks, based on prescription
· Nutritional follow-up consultation during your stay
· Personalised health plan
· 2 oxygen bar sessions
· 2 cryotherapy sessions (3 in the 14 day programme)
· 1x high-tech treatment session, based on individual objectives and needs: Detox massage, Ultrasound or therapeutic Indiba (2 in the 14 day programme)
· 1 Electro Lymphatic Drainage session (2 in the 14 day programme)
· 1 SHA Sport massage (2 in the 14 day programme)
· 2 traditional massages or oriental therapy sessions, based on your needs: deep tissue massage, decontracting massage, shiatsu or thai massage
· 1 detox hydroenergetic cure treatment, consisting in hydroaromatherapy, fitomudtherapy and hidrojet
· 2 pressotherapy sessions (3 in the 14 day programme)
· 1 body & mind session, based on your needs: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, chi-kung or pranayama techniques (2 in the 14 day programme)
· Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, based on prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, cold plunge pool, hydrotherapy pool, lap lane, foot baths, bithermal showers, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
· 1 introductory fitness evaluation with a personal trainer
· 5 fitness sessions with a personal trainer, may include some of these disciplines, based on your needs: stretching, power plate, kinesis, electro-stimulation, cardio-tone circuit, aquagym,
pilates mat, kick boxing, TRX, crossFit, HITT, hiking or outdoor activities (10 in the 14 day programme)
· Complimentary access to group activities: talks, holistic classes, training, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others