Capillary health services
- During a session our experts use the Trichoscan technology to carry out an in-depth study on the patient’s capillary health, to determine not only their current but also their future hair condition. Our method com- bines epiluminescence microscopy with the automatic digital analysis to be able to conduct a thorough follow-up of the guest’s progress.
- Hair Transplant: The hair transplant by means of the FUEtechnique (Follicular Unit Extraction or “individual extraction of follicles”) is a systematic and artistic redistribution of the hair follicles, which involves inserting small grafts of the scalp that contain the so-called “follicular units”. These grafts are obtained under local anaesthesia from the donor site, namely the back and/or side area of the scalp and they are then implanted into the recipient site by means of making micro incisions, according to the design previously agreed upon with the patient. Having obtained the grafts from the back and side areas of the head, which have the hormone receptors that are not affected by the enzymatic hyperactivity, once grafted into other areas they do not fall out and they continue to grow normally.
- Capillary Reinforcing Mesotherapy:A cocktail of vitamins and medicine is injected into the dermal capillaries; its effectiveness has been proved for androgenic alopecia as it stimulates tissue regeneration and the growth of the hair follicles.
- Factors of Capillary Growth Therapy: Platelet rich plasma, bioactive proteins and growth factors that stimulate tissue regeneration and the growth of hair follicles, are injected into the dermis of the scalp.
- LEDS: A capillary treatment that consists in using anti-inflammatory light that makes the hair strong and shiny.
- INDIBA Scalp Therapy: Radiofrequency treatment helps treat balding, hair loss and weakened hair.