Boniface Verney-Carron is a prestigious French osteopath, whose work has been recognised by international media outlets such as the Daily Mail, The Times and Grazia magazine due to the fact he has treated many important and famous people at as his osteopathy clinic in London.
Boniface Verney-Carron graduated from the European School of Osteopathy, after two years studying medicine in France and four years of osteopathy training in the United Kingdom, and he has spent more than ten years working in London as well as in the south of France. In August 2006, Boniface Verney-Carron went travelling for 15 months around the world in order to share his approach relating to osteopathy and to discover new techniques. At present, Boniface Verney-Carron works at the KX Members Club in the London district of Chelsea, as well as at the Verney-Carron Health Practice.
Boniface's personal method mixes conventional training with his particular vision, offering an unusual approach to his osteopathy treatments for patients, which enables him to concentrate on the origin of symptoms instead of focusing on the symptoms themselves. This means he obtains more long-lasting results and ensures that the feeling of relief lasts over time.
The sessions carried out by Boniface can also contain a consultation aspect where the patient and osteopath talk about the patient´s state of health before applying the corresponding treatment.
- Structural Approach: Adjustments, movement and work on soft tissue.
- Visceral Osteopathy: Gentle handling of the abdominal organs in order to free up the tension caused by local discomfort or isolated pain.
- Crania-Sacral Osteopathy: This technique functions with the involuntary mechanism and is aimed at freeing up any restriction in the normal flow of cranial movement, the sacral (the base of the spine) and connective tissues.
- Acupuncture: In the majority of cases it helps by reducing symptoms (pain), while balancing the flow of energy in the body or, simply, by reducing muscular tension if applied to certain points.
- Treatment with Suction Cups: This is a very ancient and safe technique that helps with muscular contractions and reflex points: it also provides a holistic effect (such as drainage of the lung), if it is applied to specific acupuncture points.
More information can also be found here if needed.