Derma Aesthetic Services
At the medical consultation with the specialist in aesthetic dermatology a comprehensive face and body diagnosis is given based on the experience of the professionals and by using the most innovative diagnosis methods and the latest technology.
- Facial scanner for a complete analysis of the facial expression and skin, to determine the biological age of the dermis, assess the type of pigmentation and skin flushing, the levels of collagen and elastin, the degree of wrinkling, and to assess the volumes and facial proportions, which is extremely useful to be able to apply advanced dermatology techniques.
- Overall skin examination to determine the general condition of the skin, the levels of skin quality, detect areas of localised fat to prescribe the most suitable treatment, and eliminate the localised fat, detect skin flaccidity in arms, legs, tummy and buttocks caused by an increase or decrease in weight and volume, to then take specific steps to correct it.
- Varicose vein evaluation using transillumination and a venous ultrasound, where necessary, the peripheral and distal veins are checked to determine the most effective techniques to treat small varicose veins on legs and alleviate the symptoms related to this condition, such as pain, itching, local swelling and cramps.
The aesthetic dermatology staff, experts in diagnosing and treating varicose veins, use fine needle injections to enhance the appearance of the spider and varicose veins on legs to alleviate related symptoms such as pain, itching, swelling and cramps.
- Revitalizing mesotherapy facial treatment for the face, hands, neck and cleavage using hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides, according to the specific case.
- Facial tightening treatment with Radiese, Thread Lifts or Restylane.
- Lip Refresh – Lip rejuvenation.
- Platelet rich plasma facial.
- Juvederm – Filling perioral wrinkles and fine lines, both in the temporal region and on the forehead.
- Expression line treatment with botulin toxin.
Facial Treatments using Technology:
- Medical LEDS: A treatment that consists of the use of anti-inflammatory light in order to rejuvenate skin, treat pigment injuries, acne, sun damage and atopic dermatitis, psoriasis or rosacea.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL): This is used to treat broken face capillaries, pigmentation and photoepilation.
- Ultherapy: And advance dermatology treatment using highly focused ultrasound energy to naturally lift and tone the face, neck and cleavage. Only one session of the treatment a year is carried out, which is not invasive and it stimulates the production of collagen.
- Dual Fraxel Laser: Micro fractionated laser treatment to repair skin damaged by the sun.
- Clear & Brilliant: Treatment that consists in using a micro fractionated laser without a recovery period to close pores, improve skin tone and complexion.
- Thermage: Treatment with medical radiofrequency, for a natural, non-invasive face-lift.
- Four Seasons Bio-Stimulation: Skin revitalisation through an innovative anti-ageing method that makes it possible to obtain immediate revitalising effects at any time of the year, even in the months with greatest sun exposure.
- Skin Quality: An aesthetic dermatology treatment for the dermis that moisturises and nourishes the skin in a single session. Results are visible for a year.
- Body Mesotherapy: For lymphatic drainage and to work on localized fat.
- Radiese: To have a lifting effect on arms, buttocks and tummy.
- Thread lifts: Thread lifts, to have a lifting effect on arms, buttocks and the tummy.
- Icoone® LASER is a treatment combining mechanical massage using independent motorised rollers with the heating action of laser and LED energy that stimulates cell regeneration, improve oxygenation and tissue drainage, accelerating the process of lipolysis. It eliminates fat deposits, cellulite, flaccid skin, and stretch marks, remodels the body, reduces wrinkles and tones the breasts.